REGION JUDGES FORM - SEND TO YOUR REGION ADVISER
REGION 1 - Lafayette High - SAT., FEB. 22
REGION 2 - Youth Middle - SAT., FEB. 22
REGION 3 - Madison County Middle - SAT., FEB. 22
REGION 4 - Troup County High - SAT., FEB. 22
REGION 5 - Georgia Piedmont College/Clarkston - FRI., FEB. 21
REGION 6 - Newton County Hight - SAT., FEB. 22
REGION 7 - Houston County High - SAT., MAR.1
REGION 8 - Coffee High - SAT., MAR. 1
REGION 9 - Liberty County College And Career Academy - SAT., FEB. 22
* Region competition menu will be one of the three National Culinary Arts Menus.
* Menus will be posted on the national website on Dec. 1st.
* Culinary Arts teams are a 3 member team
* Top 2 teams from every region will move on to State Competition on March 20-21
* Each team will determine their own equipment list this year. Max. of 2 burners.
REGION COMPETITION LOCATIONS AND DATES (For Culinary Arts Only) - TBD
For additional information, planning process sheet, budget template, culinary menus (Posted Dec. 1) and questions & answer sheet go to www.fcclainc.org and click on PROGRAMS then COMPETITIVE EVENTS or click here.
The Top 2 in every category and level from every region will move on to compete at State STAR Events Competition in Athens on March 20-21, 2014.
The following STAR Events will NOT compete at region but will advance directly to state competition. You will register them for region competition.
Advancing directly to State STAR Events: