State and National Affiliation
2013 - 2014 Membership Dues are $12.00 ( $9.00 national and $3.00 state). You must have 12 members to affiliate a chapter at the national level.
Helpful hints and membership recruitment information are available here.
Affiliation is OPEN ON STATE WEBSITE. DO NOT affiliate on the national website or use a paper copy!
Affiliation Website is OPEN! Click here !
Do you need to print FCCLA Membership Cards?
2013-2014 Membership Card Template - Click HERE.
Start a New FCCLA Chapter
Middle Level Affiliation is a unique way to affiliate the ENTIRE middle school and receive full benefits of the national affiliation. This is a great deal if you teach new students every six or nine or even twelve weeks. You can affiliate once and if you have a new student in January that wants to compete then they are already affiliated.
Cost: National dues are $450.00 and State dues are $150.00 (50 members) for a total of $600.00.
"New" Pilot Postsecondary Affiliation
- Dues are $18.00 ($15.00 national dues and $3.00 state dues)
- Automatically affiliates you with Alumnui & Associates
- Allows Postsecondary Students to compete at nationals this summer
- Do not have to be a FACS major to affiliate and no minimum number to affiliate
- Mail form back to Georgia State Office - 283 Swanson Drive #204, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Any questions, email Vickie Rundbaken at firstname.lastname@example.org